Friday, February 20, 2009

once upon a time...











I just did another teacher evaluation at the MTC. It has all reminded me of my wonderful memories as a missionary in puerto rico and the ABC islands. I miss it soooo much! It was the best year and a half of my life. I learned how to be a member, how to study, how to learn, how to love other people. I am a different changed human being because of it. Sometimes I feel like it was a dream. It flashed before my eyes. I think to myself...I really did that? I know other languages? How is this possible?! Can someone please send me back? But in the meantime I am trying to do my part as a member missionary. This part of life is really exciting and full of different purposes! So which purpose is meant for me?








1 comment:

  1. So, I love the title of your blog. It sounds like Jared's blog -- Link the Hero, Rachel the Kirk. Love you, Dad.

    ReplyDelete