Sunday, May 17, 2009

puerto ricoooo

I've been home nearly 5 months now from my mission. It seems it was a dream! I wanted to pay homage to that wonderful time I spent. I was in some of the most beautiful places in this world. soooo here's some pictures to prove it

Shete Boka in Curacao

Curacao

El Morro in San Juan, PR


The view from our investigator's house in PR


The Ponce Plaza



ARUBA




Dona Juana in Villalba, PR
Even though my time has past here in these beautiful islands and among wonderful people...I'll always be puerto rican/aruban/curacilanian at heart.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Its easy to see why you loved it there. I know they loved you, too! You are my sunshine.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool Rach! It really is beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see yooooouuuuuu!!! I love you my dear.

    ReplyDelete