Sunday, March 7, 2010

run for red

this saturday was super fun! In the morning david and I helped with a local 5k run called run for red for the american red cross. We were also promoting the utah valley marathon he's on the committee for. We had fun and best of all, didn't have to run! =) Later we got a call from uncle brad and aunt shirley who were in town! they came over to visit for a while and we had a great time catching up. It was so good to see them! We love you!


i'm also debating about cutting my hair...i'm dying to. i kind of like this hair...we'll see what happens!


4 comments:

  1. Go for it. I think you will be cute in any haircut. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair and color. Great choice. Who is that girl anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hair is a great choice. I'm also glad you chose not to run. I make the choice not to run everyday.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO IT! Nothing feels more exhilarating than a new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete