Friday, April 16, 2010

one year older and wiser too

I am now 24 years old. I realize how young that may seem to some people, but I indeed feel old. Regardless of my age, I like to think of myself as carefree like I was when I was 15. However now I have lots of responsibilities that get in the way of me having fun. Nonetheless I managed to have a grrrreat birthday. Mom came to visit and introduced us to green smoothies. I think they're delicious and even David is willing to have one every day =) He's not much for vegetables, but when they're disguised in a drink...he's more accepting. We had dinner at PF changs and mom took me shopping for some MUCH needed clothing. (THANK YOU!) It was SOOOO wonderful to see mom again. She's gets more beautiful with age =) I hope my aging follows my mother's.

I found some OLD pictures that made me laugh and want to be a kid again.



and happy birthday to Todd too =)



3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday. I love you guys and I'm so glad you are drinking green smoothies. They are the best thing in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, David, you have to grow out your hair to that lengh again!!!! Rachel, make him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where those old pictures came from, but they are great. I almost didn't recognize David in the picture in the car. You both look so mature now - not old, just mature.

    ReplyDelete