Saturday, September 4, 2010

no talking in the art class please sir

I feel like I should update. This week was craaazy and no signs of slowing down. This semester has no speed limit. I'm student teaching at an elementary school with a great man. He is super smart, knows ALOT, is wonderful with kids.

However those kids I'm teaching are to die for cute. I always imagined teaching upper grades, but I love the little kids! and they are so creative! I've already noticed boys draw aliens, lightning, explosions, and things eating people. When you ask them about their pictures they tell you incredibly detailed stories about it. I laugh inside.

I finished the painting for Jessi and Ryan wedding present. I'll post a picture later. One goal for myself: update art blog. I kind of stopped using it. I've got another commission from a friend for a painting. The more the merrier! more yes! I need more!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get that painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo- Can't wait to see Jessi's painting. And YES please update more on both blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. I love you.

    ReplyDelete