Sunday, March 8, 2009

More wedding...







this weekend David and I went dress shopping. That's not bad luck is it? Well...I only tried on 4 dresses but at least now I know I don't want a train. How am I supposed to dance with that?!! We also went to the draper temple open house. It is beautiful! There were protesters outside with signs like josephlied.com and other silly things. We also attended stake conference with Elder Ronald A. Stone and Elder M. Russell Ballard. It was wonderful! And now I've been watching a harry potter marathon. oh my.

5 comments:

  1. You aren't supposed to go with HIM!!! Silly girl! I LOVE the first one- train or not. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first one also! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want a train either, BUT the one I did have-was just perfect, not too long! Good luck on your hunt! Drew and I (and mom) went shopping together, but he wasn't there when I decided...

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See. I should have come with you. David is just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David told me about your blogspot today how you don't mind if I become one of your followers...
    Don't let him know what dress you pick out. He deserves to be star struck!!!

    ReplyDelete