Monday, March 16, 2009




So i didn't ACTUALLY get to fly the plane...but David and i were fortunate enough to stumble in this awesome flight musuem as they were closing. The man there was happy to stay after and give us a tour. He had all kinds of stories from WWI and II etc about the planes. All very fascinating and cool to sit in them. We had a GREAT time as always. The fun never stops when we're together. He compliments me perfectly.

So...I am now an MTC teacher. Woohoo! I'll be teaching spanish and I get my first district of missionaries next week. I was so excited when they called to offer me the job, but after I accepted I realized what a huge responsibility. AND I realized that there is A LOT to this than just teaching spanish and preach my gospel. I'm in training trying to get my feet wet before I'm thrown in the shark tank. =) apparently teachers have a little bit more mentoring time before they get their first district but I have to do this fast. It's way better than working at storesonline taking phone calls. I am doing something meaningful. I can't wait, even though I'm nervous as heck.

I can't wait for conference so mom can come!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog that I can check. I miss you and hope you guys are doing well. Love you.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you are an awesome teacher. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel!
    That's so cool that you're a MTC teacher! I bet you'll be super fun and everyone will love you :)
    P.S. Nice header picture. You're such a goof. haha

    ReplyDelete