Sunday, November 8, 2009

happy birthday david chinn!


modeling his new backpack ( i made him)


Yesterday was my dear husband's birthday. He got breakfast in bed, presents, dinner, a visit from jessi, todd and kristi, and the day to be his own master. I got him a new backpack which is flipping awesome if I do say so myself. He's 23 years old now so we'll be the same age for a few more months. I love him SO much, he is so patient and understanding when I do stupid things like get our car towed from parking in a red zone. He's also the smartest, most honest, handsome man I know. I love to see him with our nursery kids that say funny things and have stinky diapers, he knows how to make them happy. I am grateful he agreed to spend eternity with me. Here's to you my special birthday boy.



1 comment:

  1. We love you, too, David! Thanks for being born and part of our family! and for making our Rachel so happy!!
    momma kirk

    ReplyDelete