Saturday, January 9, 2010


We just survived the first week of school. I finally got to the doctor about my eyes. Ever since September I've been having infections and have not been able to wear my contacts. Everyone thinks I'm the girl with glasses now. So the doctor said I have an infection on my coronia or however you spell that, and it's clouding my vision (another problem). I'm on some new drops and hopefully I will be back to contacts soon! I hate wearing glasses!!! I took contacts for granted.

In other news...we have been called to teach the Sunbeams!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Last week we substituted for their class and it was the hardest 2 hours of my life. They just graduated from nursery and are used to playing with toys and snack time. We had them the first sunday for their transition to primary. Not cool. They ran around the room and had a hard time sitting still. I guess they thought we did a good enough job that they decided to leave us here. HELP! I miss nursery already. I prefer stinky diapers and snack time.




1 comment:

  1. I'm the sunbeam teacher too! Yes, it is HARD and a lot of work! Just hang in there, it gets easier after time and a lot of consistency with them. I had a great time last year with my kids. They grew so much and it was wonderful to be around their sweet spirits and funny personalities. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete