Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My husband rocks every day


This weekend was especially fun thanks to Martin Luther King Jr.! We had an extra day to play so we took advantage. Sunday we taught sunbeams again...one SPECIAL little girl Autumn will stand up and dance while we do singing time, she is very dramatic and very hilarious. However she is hard to control. I took a little girl to the bathroom while david sat with little Autumn. When I came back another teacher told me I better look out cause Autumn was all over my man, kissing and hugging him. For a three year old, she flirts like a teenager.

Anyway, David has been dying to go camping. While our current weather situation remains below freezing, we made compromise so I did not have to freeze outside. David happily set up our tent in the living room, opened our windows, and turned down the heat. Oh and he set a fan in front of the tent so we could get the full feel of the outdoors without leaving home. So we made a giant nest inside and read ghost stories and watched the ultimate camping show...LOST. It was actually one of the better sleeps I've had in my life.


Then Monday night I had to work til 930, making me hungry and tired. David picked me up and on the way home said...what was it you wanted me to heat up for dinner? I thought...c'mon david you know better. We came inside to a beautiful supper fit for food network and a huge beautiful bundle of flowers waiting for me. Did I forget to mention candles too? I made an unfortunate klutz mistake and left my leather purse leaning on the candle holder...It burned a nice crispy black thing on my shoulder strap...poo. BUT all was well because I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me when it's not a special occasion =) That's the best.


We also bought a desk and dining room table and chairs! Our old dining table would flip on you if you leaned on it because it wasn't screwed down...now we are safe when we eat. And we have a place to study!

3 comments:

  1. sO CUTE!!! sOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING WEEKEND. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great son-in-law...and an amazing daughter, too. Glad you have a table to eat on now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wha hooo for new furniture- and wha hooo even more for a fun romantic hubby! Good job you guys for having fun with each other so much!

    ReplyDelete