Monday, February 15, 2010

he went to jared


So Valentine's day was made special by my thoughtful husband. He locked me in the room on Saturday so he could finish his surprise but it was worth it. so here are a series of the happenings...I first had to go through the prints he made to understand clues. He used printmaking skills he learned at an Evening for Educators I made him go to. The last print said "He went to Jared" and I was confused.
I opened our ottoman in the living room to find a lovely box with earrings in it! lovely!!
as well as some M&Ms which you can't tell in this photo say "R&D 6/20/2009" and "sealed forever" how sweet

He then took me to Rodizio's Brazilian grill. For those of you unfamiliar with this Utah phenomenon, it is a brazilian buffet type thing where men with huge sticks of different grilled meats come around and cut off hunks for you. A little indicator on your table can be left on green to tell them you want more meat, or red to say you want a break. It was freaking delicious and we had a fabulous time. Really, if there's good food, then we'll be happy =)

I recently made 2 homemade sketchbooks which I'm happy to say only cost me $4.70. I have a bunch of different kinds of art paper left over from classes and I just cut some of it up into stack and had it bound. Now I have two homemade ones with lots of different paper so I can do lots of different things in them! hooray!


1 comment: