Tuesday, February 9, 2010

grilled cheese please




I recently made a recipe for a dressing that a woman gave me on my mission. It is delicious, easy and we've been putting it on everything from salads, chips, and sandwiches. I even saw David dip some string cheese in it when he thought I wasn't looking. So here it is so you can enjoy its deliciousness:

I guess this could be called...cilantro ranch dressing

1 Packet of buttermilk ranch dressing mix
1 c. mayonnaise (light mayo =)
1/3-1/2 c. buttermilk
1 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
2 cloves crushed garlic.

Basically throw this stuff in a blender and voila! I put it on our grilled cheese sandwiches and they tasted ridiculously fancy and yummy.


Tuesdays are my day off of work and I only have one class in the morning. It quite possibly my favorite day of the week. I do laundry, clean the house, make stuff, and at night David and I watch Lost. One of my most favorite things to do is open the windows when it's sunny. I love sunlight! Especially since we're so deprived of it during winter in Utah. I'm twitterpated with thoughts of springtime and actually feeling the warmth of the sun again!!

And I love my hubby David, the end.


1 comment:

  1. Dressing sounds good. I love cilantro as is in salad, so grinding it up in a dressing sounds great. Love you. Sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete