Saturday, January 29, 2011

got skills?

Jessi had given me this orange shirt that I wasn't sure what to do with. I wish I would have taken a before picture, but I got too excited to start working that I skipped that step as I often do. Anyway I cut these balloon sleeve type things off and cut off a few inches from the bottom, re-hemmed it and used the extra fabric to sew on a bunch of little flowers! I'm pretty siked with the transformation. Thanks jessi for the donation =) It's not perfect looking, but I like the whole handmadeness of it. Now I feel a little more empowered to make this stuff for our future little ones...hopefully girls so I can make lots of cute stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is darling! way to go! I need to do some refashioning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cute! I'm jealous of your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness- I'm impressed with your mad skills!!

    ReplyDelete