Saturday, January 22, 2011

Teacher time

I forgot to mention.... I have a real job! not subbing anymore. It was a tough situation cause I had already kind of committed to this sub thing, but I got a job offer at a junior high and I have been teaching there for one week now. I had to take it because of course the permanent sub thing was going to end and then I'd be out of a job again. I was blessed though to be offered this one. It's actually really perfect. I only teach half day so I'm done around 11:30, my classroom is huge and we have a HUGE budget, and I have an office! Also I had always heard horror stories about teaching junior high, but I love it. These kids are great so far. It's nice to finally have my own classroom. =) Ah how nice to have a job. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment