Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The joy of a salesman


I'm in lufkin this week with david. His team will be here for the next 2 weeks probably. I thought after being married we were done with long distance!! =) So i decided to be here with him at least one week.


Yesterday I went on the doors with him. It's hilarious the kinds of things you can see and do on 2 streets for 7 hours. We saw a big fat possum, met lots of old people with funny opinions to say, had a naked lady come to the door and say "why you knockin so late?!" when it was only 6:15pm. David sold this old lady who kept repeating herself and forgetting what she was doing, her birthday, her middle name etc. However she wanted and needed the system. Later her son found out and cancelled it...apparently she has als heimers. Then Why does she live alone??!!! I don't know, all the more reason for an alarm system. ANYway.


David says the ONLY way he'll do this again is if I'm selling too. The money is good, but I don't know if I want to put myself through that kind of mental anguish. Is your home protected??? Call david! he can hook you up!!! =) We honestly can't wait to just be students again!! Well...me anyway.




3 comments:

  1. Hey! Im glad to see you are loving married life. Aaron and I used to celebrate all of our month anniversaries too, that was before Landon came. Now I dont remember what day it is EVER! Your wedding pictures were cute! You were a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you changed? I hope you never change! We love you the way you were and the way you are-both of you! Can't wait to see you both this weekend
    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Last year Jay and I knocked doors together for Pinnacle in Florida. HARD work, but it was a great experience together as newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete